WILD SEPTEMBER 2020
"It is time to put our feet back on the earth"
If you are interested in registering for the September program, and have already participated in Wild Summer 2020, go straight to the payment page to reserve your space.
Activities in nature are not only receiving the recognition they deserve as the healthiest context in which to be, enjoy and grow, but it seems that now they can also help us repair some lockdown wounds. More than ever, nature is the place to be. Announced in the Strategic Framework of leisure activities in summer of the Department of Health of the Generalitat: "Whenever possible, priority will be given to activities carried out in areas with low risk of infection, or areas free of coronavirus , also called green areas. "
After a very successful July program, we have decided to re-open our Wild Forest space from the 1st-10th September for children from 4 to 10 year to play and learn with what nature offers us and always introducing creative and valuable resources and dynamics.
Wild Forest is natural space on the outskirts of the city where children can engage in free play accompanied by monitors with expertise in the natural and pedagogical world. This summer we will be in the beautiful forest of Sant Iscle de Bages.
Marking the contours of the space with flags to indicate that we are playing with a group of children, we create a free playspace to nourish our senses and connect with nature and with ourselves.
If you have any questions about our Wild Summer 2020 please contact us.
If you are interested in registering for the September program, contact us to book your space. We will then let you know how to fill in the online registration form, complete the pre-payment, and we will then send you all the additional information.
In the event of cancellation of the activity due to a lack of participants or any other restrictions during the current situation, you will receive a refund of 100% of the fees.
WE HAVE ADAPTED TO HYGIENIC MEASURES
In accordance with the recommendations received, within the forest we will have:
- natural hydroalcoholic gels, and water and soap to wash hands when entering and leaving the house, before and after using the toilets, and before eating.
- a frontal thermometer to take the temperature to the monitors and / or participants if they show symptoms.
- daily and weekly material disinfection protocols.
- participants must meet certain public health requirements in order to participate (absence of symptoms, or any other infectious illness, not living with a positive confirmed in the previous 14 days, updated vaccination schedule)
- participants will be distributed in small groups of 6 to 8 children maximum.
- we will reinforce relevant healthy behaviors (effective hand washing, coughing in the elbow, etc.)
- we will address doubts and concerns regarding the current situation of the pandemic.