DATA PROTECTION LAW
In order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of this data, and following the recommendations and instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), IT IS INFORMED:
• The personal data requested and provided by you, is incorporated into a privately owned file the person responsible and sole recipient is WILD ME.
• Only the data strictly necessary to properly provide the required services will be requested, and it may be necessary to collect contact details of third parties, such as legal representatives, guardians, or dependents designated by them.
• All data collected have the commitment of confidentiality, with the security measures established by law, and in no case are transferred or processed by third parties, natural or legal, without the prior consent of the client, guardian or legal representative, except in those cases in which it is essential for the correct provision of the service.
• Once the relationship between the company and the customer has ended, the data will be archived and kept for a minimum period of 5 years, after which it will be archived or, if not returned in full to the customer or legally authorized.
• The data provided as a customer will be included in the Treatment called Customers of WILD ME, for the purpose of managing the contracted service, issuing invoices, contact ..., all procedures related to customers and through using the services of registration I express my consent. I have also been informed as a client of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, indicating this in writing to WILD ME with address in Can puig, s / n, Castellfollit del Boix , Barcelona.
• I also allow personal data to be transferred by WILD ME to entities that provide services to it.